- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Click Here to download a printable mail-in rebate to receive a free Food Grinder Attachment ( Model FGA, a $49.99 value) with the purchase of a KitchenAid® 5-Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer. Applicable model numbers are KSM150, KSM152, KSM154 and KSM155, all colors.
Offer valid for purchases placed between April 1, 2013 and June 1, 2013.
- It's the legendary KitchenAid® Artisan stand mixer with a few extra elegant touches.
- This incredibly versatile machine can knead dense dough and whip delicate meringue.
- 15-speed lever control lets you stir slowly, mix at medium speed or whip at high speed.
- Motor head tilts back for easy access to bowl and beaters.
- Special 2-coat finish produces deep, lasting color and shine.
- 5 Qt. glass bowl with pour spout, comfortable handle and measurement marks.
- Included accessories:
1 x Burnished Flat Beater
1 x Wire Whip
1 x Burnished Dough Hook
- All-metal construction with an embossed trim band.
- Contains a power hub for additional attachments.
- Instruction booklet includes recipes for appetizers, entrees, cakes, breads and more!
- Some parts are dishwasher safe. Refer to instruction book for care and cleaning.
- KitchenAid offers a one-year manufacturer's warranty on kitchen electrics. Additional warranty information in product packaging.
- Model number: KSM155
- Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Watts: 325
- Weight: 20.0 lbs.
- Width: 8 1⁄2 in
- Height: 14 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 1 1⁄2 in
- Zappos Retail, Inc. makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each electronic product. Manufacturer packaging and specifications may be different from the information provided.
Please note, Zappos Retail, Inc. gladly accepts returns on all electronic products for up to 365 days from the original purchase date. In order to process your return and refund, returned electronic products must be unused and in the original condition and packaging in which it was purchased and include any manuals, cabling and accessories.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the 5-Quart Tilt-Head Artisan Design Series Stand Mixer by KitchenAid. Sorry!
Interested in new KitchenAid products?
KitchenAid offers virtually everything you need for a well-equipped kitchen: high-performance appliances, cookware, bakeware, textiles, and essential kitchen tools. Experience for yourself the world of KitchenAid products and see why chefs choose KitchenAid for their homes more than any other brand.*
*Based on a 2012 survey, KitchenAid was found to be the home kitchen appliance brand chosen most often by the International Association of Culinary Professionals.
KitchenAid 5-Quart Tilt-Head Artisan Design Series Stand Mixer
KitchenAid Artisan stand mixer is a fantastic piece of equipment. It's the best standmixer I have ever bought.
- Anonymous - customer
- March 4, 2012
This is an awesome product! Old school and new school looks in one. I can sit in any setting retro or modern. They work well. I love it!
- Chris S - customer
- from Northern Minnesota
- January 7, 2012
Fabulous! Love the glass bowl so I can see if whatever is in it really is mixed and to what consistency. Love the silvery color - goes with the stainless in my kitchen. I would have liked the glass bowl to come with a matching lid. Overall, a wonderful item. The only problem is now I want more accessories!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Vermont
- May 18, 2012
I am in love with my KitchenAid mixer! I've been looking for things to make just so I can use it! I love the glass bowl which is surprisingly light weight. I spent extra money just to have glass instead of metal which seemed a little excessive but maybe there's more to the cost difference than I realize. I also love the variety of colors the stand comes in (I got the antique copper which is a low key brown and fits my decor). This will get used many times this holiday season. Only cons are that I have a little trouble getting the bowl properly slotted into the well. For some reason it doesn't slide in easily - maybe needs to be broken in? I always manage, but wish it wasn't as much of a challenge. Also, the paddle and whisk attachments are not supposed to go in the dishwasher (they are metal). I mistakenly put them in after the first use and was left with a gray film that wiped off on my dish towel. That seems a little silly in this day and age, but I am handwashing them now as I don't know what that gray film is and I don't want it in my food. Bottom line: I am glad I bought the mixer and can't imagine not having one. Would definitely recommend.
- Lynne C - customer
- from California
- November 15, 2012