- Hudson Women's Size Guide
- HUDSON™ delivers sleek and sexy denim in their original skinny fit−the Collin.
- Five-pocket jean flaunts a low rise and contoured waistband to prevents gaps.
- Traditional skinny leg is fitted from thigh to hem.
- Jet black wash is presented on stretchy, yet sturdy 13.5 oz. denim. Denim retains its shape for lasting wear.
- Signature triangle button flap back pockets.
- Tonal topstitching.
- Logo rivet on coin pocket.
- Union Jack logo label at the right rear pocket.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zipper fly and double-button closure.
- 74.5% cotton, 24% Tencel®, 1.5% Lycra®.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made in the U.S.A. and Imported.
- Outseam: 38 in
- Inseam: 31 in
- Front Rise: 7 3⁄4 in
- Back Rise: 12 in
- Leg Opening: 11 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 27, inseam 31. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Collin Signature Skinny in Black by Hudson. Sorry!
Interested in new Hudson products?
HUDSON weaves English attitude into LA-born denim. Known for unparalleled fit and craftsmanship, the iconic Union Jack logo and signature triangle flap back pocket, HUDSON lives in the spirit of British cool and California freedom. Created from the best premium denim from the finest mills in Italy and Japan, all HUDSONS are hand finished and tailored to truly be one-of-a-kind.
Hudson Collin Signature Skinny in Black
I love Hudson Collin skinnies! I haven't seen black with the signature pocket anywhere except on Zappos. I snapped them up in the 28 and 29 when they went on sale. The 28 fits well except it's a little baggy around the knees for some reason. The fabric is quite stretchy, so if you're in between sizes I would go down to the smaller size. As always Hudson looks great and enhances my bottom, which can tend to look flat in the wrong jeans. I tell everyone how much I LOVE Hudson jeans, and they magically look good on most people. Worth every penny!
I'd also recommend: Hudsons are the best. 7 for all Mankind and Citizens could come in a distant second.
- AG - customer
- from Atlanta
- December 20, 2012
I love these jeans! They fit perfect! I'm glad they are jean and not stretchy material. I'm 5-7 125lbs and a 26 fits perfect! Be careful washing them. They seem to fade easy. Use cold water.
- Mackenzie W - customer
- from Riverside ca
- February 14, 2013
These jeans are so perfect! I love them! It's true to size, very comfortable, lovely and stylish!
- Natalia - customer
- January 28, 2013
I looked everywhere for the exact jeans for a granddaughter. Great, fast service, no problems, great quality. Thank you.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Portland, Oregon
- January 16, 2013
I'm a huge fan of Hudson to begin with and these jeans did not disappoint. They fit great, look great, great quality. A staple in my closet for sure... they can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. Highly recommend.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Bay Area, CA
- October 22, 2012