- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Heavy weight sock that will help you get the job done.
- Durable merino wool helps keep feet warm as it wicks away moisture to keep you dry and comfortable.
- Spandex rib top allows sock to stay up.
- Arch brace for underfoot support that helps keep sock in place.
- Steel toe reinforcement in high heel and toe areas for a longer lasting sock.
- Smooth, flat toe seam.
- Sold as a 3-pair pack.
- 72% merino wool, 23% nylon, 3% acrylic, 2% spandex.
- Machine wash warm inside out, tumble dry low.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Steel-Toe Crew Wool Heavyweight 3-Pack by Fox River. Sorry!
Interested in new Fox River products?
There are so many sock choices and finding the right sock that works best for your activity, the weather conditions, and your feet makes all the difference in your fit and comfort. With over 100 years of experience in designing and developing high performance socks, Fox River® has utilized its knowledge to combine great designs with technical performance features such as their Wick Dry® Health System™ which is designed to help keep feet dry and comfortable any time. This combination of design, technology, and experience results in great socks to meet all your technical needs and requirements.
Energy conservation and sustainability have been a way of life at Fox River® for over 20 years. Whether it´s how the factory is operated, yarns used to knit our socks, or materials used to package and market them, we make environmentally-friendly choices, not because it's the "in" thing to do, but because it just makes sense.
- Anonymous - customer
- from San francisco
- September 29, 2011