- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Your heel should lift up and down with every step, so if you are a half-size you may be more comfortable sizing up (for example if you are a US size 10, you may be more comfortable in an EU size 44).
- Dansko's flagship classic for all-day support and unmistakable style has taken on a critical roll of providing comfort to those in the nursing, hospitality and other occupational fields.
- Heel should move up and down freely.
- Fit may be snug when stepping into the clog.
- High quality leather upper follows the natural contours of the foot. Box leather is ideal for the workplace environments with wet, acidic or greasy conditions. It has a smooth, clean finish with the natural irregularities removed. It is the easiest leather to maintain, and can be wiped clean with soap and water.
- Instep collar is generously padded.
- Roomy Thermoplastic toe box provides durable reinforcement and toe protection while allowing toes to move comfortably.
- Nonallergenic vegetable tanned leather sockliner wrapped around synthetic foam absorbs and evaporates perspiration.
- Protective Polyethylene heel counter allows the heel to move up and down when walking. Also provides lateral stability and acts as a natural shoe horn.
- PVC inner frame provides stability and reduces torque and pronation.
- Polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption and flexibility, withstands surfaces of extreme heat and cold, and protects feet, legs and back during long hours of standing or walking.
- Rocker bottom propels the foot forward when walking.
- Dansko Stapled clog outsoles are designed to be suitably slip resistant in workplace environments where excesses of vegetable oils and animal fats are present. Slip resistant tests have been carried out by SATRA, the world's leading research and technology organization for the footwear industry.
- Dansko's Stapled Clog Collection proudly carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Dansko Footwear Size Chart
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 45 (US Men's 11.5-12), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Professional Oiled by Dansko. Sorry!
Interested in new Dansko products?
Dansko shoes can't shorten your day, but they can reduce strain on the entire body. Their unique constructions support the whole foot - toes, arch and heel. To help people feel better for longer Dansko adds shock absorption, a rocker bottom and solid arch support to reduce any strain on your legs, back and feet.
Beautiful - Inside and Out
Comfort comes without compromise. Dansko shoes for men, women, and children use the finest materials and construction methods available. Underneath each pretty exterior lies a tough heart for years of dependable wear. Over the years Dansko clogs have become a staple in many households.
Get in the game of life
Dansko is an equal opportunity champion of foot health. It's no accident that Dansko shoes have become the choice of doctors, nurses, teachers, chefs and other professionals who stand for hours at a time. People who work hard also want to play hard in the rest of their life.
Walk the walk
Dansko strives to become everyone's favorite shoe company by having a positive impact on each community we touch. They begin by treating their team members, retailers, customers and the people who craft Dansko shoes honestly and with respect. It continues with a single stream recycling, sourcing renewable materials and encouraging our team members to volunteer their time for special causes. You can join them, too, by making planet- and people-friendly choices every day.
1% Full size too large
10% Half size too Large
63% True to size
16% Half size too small
10% Full size too small
87% Felt true to width
10% Felt narrower than marked
4% Felt wider than marked
88% Excellent arch support
11% Moderate arch support
1% No arch support
Dansko Professional Oiled
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 342 reviews.
Top Positive Review
2 people found this review helpful.Read more » « Show less March 29, 2012 by Anonymous
Top Critical Review
1 person found this review helpful.
I'm returning them. Unfortunately the fit is a bit weird for my feet. A little tight on the top of my foot and my heel pops out of the back. So I don't think getting a smaller size would work, with the tightness in the top portion of the shoe.Read more » « Show less May 26, 2010 by Anonymous
- Anonymous - customer
- from SC
- March 29, 2012
Have been wearing Danskos for a while now. Love them. They support my back and help my plantar fasciitis. I work at a job where I am on my feet at least 12 hrs. or more a day. Have both the open back clogs and closed back. Recently purchased the professional oiled closed back clog in espresso. Feels looser than my others. Wear a size 8 in most shoes, 39 in Danskos. Should have gone with the 38. When I called to exchange, the nice guy on the phone sent me a 38 w/out charging me and simply told me to try both and send back the one I didn't want. Said it would be here tomorrow. Had 2 weeks to return the unwanted pair. Zappos customer service is second to none. What other company would let you take two pairs home without charging you unless you don't return them. Rock on. I will be ordering again. And thanks, awesome phone guy.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
- Tracey C - customer
- from Hillsboro, OH
- February 28, 2012
I love my Dansko shoes! These are the perfect brown shoes for work and play.
I'd also recommend: Clarks
- Caren S - customer
- from Mundelein, IL
- January 12, 2012
Love my Dansko's. I am looking forward to ordering another pair in Black!
- Tonya - customer
- from Montana
- January 11, 2012
Love these shoes! Wear them to work daily. They are stylish, comfortable and well worth the money.
- Bonnie B - customer
- from Vancouver, WA
- May 28, 2010