- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Dance to your favorite tune in the breathtaking Anthem.
- Beautiful vintage leather foot and shaft.
- Cross underlay detail with whip-stiching and leather overlay accents.
- Pull-on design with dual pull tabs.
- Full leather lining.
- Ultimate Flex Insole features genuine Poron insole cushion with microbial features to reduce foot odor. Three part insole core gives flexibility to the foot and stability in the heel and arch.
- Snip toe.
- Durable leather outsole.
- Medium cowboy heel.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz
- Circumference: 13 in
- Shaft: 13 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Anthem by Dan Post. Sorry!
Interested in new Dan Post products?
Founded in the mid-1960´s, Dan Post set out to give a better grade boot to the customer who wants authentic western boots. Dan Post led the way to incorporating built-in comfort in every pair of boots. The comfort trend began over 20 years ago and continues today as Dan Post searches for materials that make their boots more comfortable.
The Dan Post tradition and reputation for making the world´s finest cowboy boots stem from the combination of handcrafted cushion comfort and a traditional western boot flair. From the classic to the exotic, Dan Post gives their customer handsome, rugged, top quality boots.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
25% Excellent arch support
75% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Dan Post Anthem
- Dede S - customer
- from Florida and Iowa
- March 25, 2012
Love these boots! Comfortable, hot looking, true to size. They were a little more yellowish than I anticipated.
- Sandy H - customer
- from Iowa
- September 22, 2011
These boots are incredible. I'd been eyeing them up for months and finally decided to splurge -- and I have no regrets. I've worn a lot of different brands of cowboy boots and these are by far the most comfortable. If I lived in states, I may have also ordered the 7, just to compare size (and then returned) the 7.5 gives me just enough wiggle room for toes and fit really well. I wear a bit of a thicker sock and I'm happy. Also -- I have wide feet and these boots really accommodate that. The boots have that really cool worn, rustic look to them. They look so cute with skinny jeans, short shorts and dresses -- everywhere I go, people seriously tell me how much they love my boots! I love them too! And of course, Zappos is great!
- Brienne g - customer
- from High river, Alberta, canada
- April 26, 2013
These boots fit great and are very comfy. I will be buying from the site again. The only thing is they don't ship to Canada. Lucky we've got friends in Montana.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- September 29, 2012