- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- CW-X Women's Size Chart
- You can't perform at your peak without a stable foundation. Slip into the Stabilyx™ Tight and you're ready to excel.
- The women's specific design and pattern allows the tight to better fit the female body.
- The Support Web™ provides targeted support to the lower back, core, knee joints and surrounding muscles for greater stability and power.
- Coolmax® fabric moves perspiration away from the body and through the fabric for rapid evaporation and cooling.
- Lycra® spandex provides muscle support and four-way stretch for a wider range of movement.
- UPF 50+ fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Reinforced elastic waist with interior drawstring provides a secure fit.
- Abdominal support panel stabilizes the lower abdominal muscles.
- Interior key pocket.
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
- Reflective elements increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- 80% Coolmax® polyester, 20% Lycra® spandex.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- Waist Measurement: 24 in
- Outseam: 32 in
- Inseam: 24 in
- Front Rise: 9 1⁄2 in
- Back Rise: 12 1⁄2 in
- Leg Opening: 7 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam 24. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Stabilyx™ Tight by CW-X. Sorry!
Interested in new CW-X products?
CW-X® Conditioning Wear® clothing provides the true outdoor running enthusiast searching for running tights and baselayers, one of the most fundamentally sound products on the market. CW-X® continues to design and perfect it's products in order for the consumer to reap the healthy benefits they provide.
If you're in the market for tights and baselayers, CW-X® wants to be your provider. Whether it's the CW-X® running tight, the CW-X® running top, or the women's CW-X® support bras, that peaks your interest, CW-X® athletic apparel will surely earn your trust.
CW-X Stabilyx™ Tight
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 72 reviews.
Top Positive Review
4 people found this review helpful.
My legs feel spring-loaded when I'm rockin' these puppies! I love the firm support these tights offer. Don't be afraid to order your size. They may be snug going on, but feel like heaven from step one of your morning jog.Read more » « Show less October 8, 2011 by Erin I
Top Critical Review
2 people found this review helpful.
Interesting idea, poorly executed. It is an interesting idea to combine muscular/joint support in a tight. CW-X falls short IMHO in two respects. First the "support" is far short of that need to actually provide protection for knees. It feels good, but that's as far as it goes. Second, if you are over 6 f eet tall and athletically built the tights are several inches too short. Clearly a Tall size is needed, but alas, that would have cost CW-X a few dollars. If you're short, they might work for you, but don't expect any real support.Read more » « Show less February 25, 2010 by Rob D
My legs feel spring-loaded when I'm rockin' these puppies! I love the firm support these tights offer. Don't be afraid to order your size. They may be snug going on, but feel like heaven from step one of your morning jog.
- Erin I - customer
- from Ellensburg, WA
- October 8, 2011
I need compression pants to jog in that don't show skin and hold the extra pounds in - and these did the job. I bought the capris for summer and the pants for winter. Easier to put on after first couple of uses. I bought the small, am 5'4 and 140 lbs.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Tacoma, WA
- September 7, 2011
I ran the 2011 LA Marathon in these pants...and was back to normal in 2 days. My sister, who wore her trendy Lululemon pants was sore for 2 weeks! She's also 2 years older than me but...I think it was the pants. They only drawback is that they don't have enough pockets for all the Gu or snacks you may need. Lululemon has these beat on that front. But, I loved them. They kick ass! Get them right away - you will not regret it.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Los Angeles
- July 28, 2011
This is the only brand of running tights I will buy. I own three pairs of CW-X tights and I love them all. They are supportive and comfortable. They are also well made and durable. They really do help support your legs and help with recovery after runs.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Knoxville, TN
- April 25, 2011
I really like the tights, the only thing I would mention is that the size chart is off a little bit. According to the chart, I should wear a medium, but it was too small. So if you are right between 2 sizes, you might want to order the larger size if you have thicker legs like me. All in all, great product!
- Andika D - customer
- from Dallas, TX
- February 4, 2010