- 7 For All Mankind Women's Size Guide
- Delight in the divine style of the Dojo trouser jean.
- The Dojo features a pitched waist that sits low on the hips and a bit higher in back.
- Fits straight in the hip and thigh and loosens above the knee to a wide trouser leg opening.
- Midnight New York Dark is a saturated dark blue wash on 11 oz. stretch denim with whiskers and sanding for sophisticated highs and lows.
- Classic five-pocket construction.
- Signature "7" design in navy thread on the back patch pockets.
- Copper hardware.
- Contrast topstitching.
- Brand label accents the back waist and pocket.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zipper fly and button closure.
- Some of the indigo dye may wear off with wear due to its rich nature. Take care around lighter colored items.
- Part of 7 For All Mankind's new basics collection.
- 87% cotton, 12% polyester, 1% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low or air dry.
- Made in the U.S.A. and Imported.
- Outseam: 40 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 8 in
- Back Rise: 12 in
- Leg Opening: 22 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 25, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Dojo Short Inseam w/ Navy "7" in Midnight New York Dark by 7 For All Mankind. Sorry!
Interested in new 7 For All Mankind products?
7 For All Mankind quickly earned an immediate following for its innovative use of fabrics, fit and finishes in denim. Twelve years later, the company still shows exponential growth, with extensions into sportswear, men, children, footwear, and accessories.
Often nicknamed as "Sevens," the brand has become not only a household name, but a favorite among Hollywood elite, fashion editors and stylists. Our jeans have graced the bodies of notable female and male celebrities.
The company continues to be a force in the industry it brought to life, with innovative collaborations and partnerships. In 2012, 7 For All Mankind pushed the envelope of denim advertising even further, with a digital spring campaign imagined and directed by actor James Franco.
Today, 7 For All Mankind is an international brand with over 100 retail locations in North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. In addition to our own brick and mortar stores and website, the brand is sold at luxury department stores and high-end specialty boutiques around the world.
As 7 For All Mankind enters into its second decade of business, it remains the leader in premium denim, and continues to push industry standards to a new level by being a hybrid brand of fashion and innovation.
7 For All Mankind Dojo Short Inseam w/ Navy "7" in Midnight New York Dark
I'm 5'1" and 115lbs and got the 26, which is what I usually wear in 7 jeans. Sorry to say that the 26 was too large in the waist. Going to send back and possibly get a 25. However, the inseam was perfect for wearing heels with. A little too long for me in flats. Thanks for the free returns, Zappos!
- Anonymous - customer
- March 8, 2012
- Anonymous - customer
- from Houghton, Michigan
- April 15, 2012
Love these jeans! I have 3 pairs now because they fit so well and look amazing. They are super comfy and look great dressed up or down. A little long, but I get all my jeans hemmed. Zappos has great service, they arrived within 24 hours of ordering! Very happy!
- Amy M - customer
- from United States
- March 29, 2012