- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- 7 For All Mankind Women's Size Guide
- Delight in the divine style of the Dojo trouser jean.
- The Dojo features a pitched waist that sits low on the hips and a bit higher in back.
- Fits straight in the hip and thigh and loosens above the knee to a wide trouser leg opening.
- Midnight New York Dark is a saturated dark blue wash on 11 oz. stretch denim with whiskers and sanding for sophisticated highs and lows.
- Classic five-pocket construction.
- Signature "7" design in navy thread on the back patch pockets.
- Contrast topstitching.
- Copper hardware.
- Brand label accents the back waist and pocket.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zipper fly and button closure.
- Some of the indigo dye may wear off with wear due to its rich nature. Take care around lighter colored items.
- Part of 7 For All Mankind's new basics collection.
- 87% cotton, 12% polyester, 1% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low or air dry.
- Made in the U.S.A. and Imported.
- Outseam: 43 in
- Inseam: 35 in
- Front Rise: 8 in
- Back Rise: 12 in
- Leg Opening: 22 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 26, inseam 35. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Dojo in Midnight New York Dark by 7 For All Mankind. Sorry!
Interested in new 7 For All Mankind products?
7 For All Mankind quickly earned an immediate following for its innovative use of fabrics, fit and finishes in denim. Twelve years later, the company still shows exponential growth, with extensions into sportswear, men, children, footwear, and accessories.
Often nicknamed as "Sevens," the brand has become not only a household name, but a favorite among Hollywood elite, fashion editors and stylists. Our jeans have graced the bodies of notable female and male celebrities.
The company continues to be a force in the industry it brought to life, with innovative collaborations and partnerships. In 2012, 7 For All Mankind pushed the envelope of denim advertising even further, with a digital spring campaign imagined and directed by actor James Franco.
Today, 7 For All Mankind is an international brand with over 100 retail locations in North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. In addition to our own brick and mortar stores and website, the brand is sold at luxury department stores and high-end specialty boutiques around the world.
As 7 For All Mankind enters into its second decade of business, it remains the leader in premium denim, and continues to push industry standards to a new level by being a hybrid brand of fashion and innovation.
7 For All Mankind Dojo in Midnight New York Dark
I absolutely love these jeans! I feel amazing in them. They fit perfectly in all the right places! They are super comfortable while still looking nice for a night out. These are the best jeans that I have every bought and they are definitely worth the money!
- Amy M - customer
- from Brookfield, WI
- April 2, 2012
I love jeans, but I was always shopping for cheap jeans. This was my first pair 7 for all mankind and I am never going back. I love feel, fit and length of my jeans. I can dress them up for work and for a date with my husband. For now on, I will invest in 7 for all mankind.
- S S - customer
- from North Carolina
- January 26, 2013
Perfect fit! The only thing I do not like about this brand is that they only come in certain lengths. The jean is extremely durable and doesn't fade when washed. They are true to size, and look great dressed up or down. I will be buying this brand every chance I get! They are worth the money.
I'd also recommend: Jessica Simpson
- Anonymous - customer
- from tupelo, ms
- November 26, 2012
I love these jeans! I am sick of buying name brand jeans at the mall that are low rise and meant for teenagers, I am 30 years old now and own my own business I need proffessional jeans that were cute, these are it! Love them, did have to take them up an inch but I also bought them in 35 inch by mistake.
- Kristen - customer
- from new york
- November 20, 2012
Love Dojos! The style is so flattering and 7 jeans are constructed really well so they are worth the price tag. I highly recommend them, I own six pairs in different washes.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Boise, Idaho
- November 9, 2012