6% OFFMSRP: $130.00
SHIPS FREE3Rated 3 stars out of 5(230)
- Timberland PRO® Authorized Reseller
- SKU: #9358933
- The Timberland PRO® Reaxion Composite Safety Toe work shoe has full grain leather upper with a metal and mutilation free construction so you don't have to worry about scratching anything or setting off security alarms while you're on the job. This lace-up work shoe also features a waterproof protection against unpredictable weather and CarbonShield™ nanotechnology for superior safety protection, reduced weight, and a more comfortable fit.
- Style number: A21PY001 (Black/Black) and A2174001 (Black/Purple).
- Low-profile work sneaker with a lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped composite safety toe that meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
- Lace-up style and back pull loop for easy on and off.
- Cement construction for long-lasting durability and flexibility.
- Breathable, moisture-wicking mesh lining with treatment to prevent and control odors.
- Cushioned polyurethane footbed with Anti-Fatigue Technology® that features shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
- TPU Wrapped Aerocore™ midsole provides superior energy return while resisting rips, abrasions, and scuffs.
- Fiberglass shank for added stability.
- Non-marking lugged rubber is slip, oil, abrasion, and heat resistant up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit and is tested to ASTM F2913-2019 Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 2⁄5 in
- Weight: 1 lb 1.8 oz
- Platform Height: 7⁄10 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
71% True to size
83% Felt true to width
70% Moderate arch support