$114.9510% OFFMSRP: $127.50
100% True to size
75% Felt true to width
88% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8555459
- View the size chart
- The Timberland PRO® Powertrain Mid Alloy Safety Toe ESD offers athletic style, tough protection, and supportive comfort, making it an ideal modern work shoe.
- Style number: A11QF001.
- Mid-top silhouette.
- Premium microfiber, leather, and rugged breathable mesh upper for long-lasting wear and comfort.
- Work shoe with alloy safety toe provides lightweight protection.
- Cement construction offers flexibility and reduced break-in time.
- Breathable mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable foot environment.
- Conductive polyurethane midsole for consistent static-dissipative performance.
- Fiberglass shank for structural support.
- Antifatigue technology is built into the outsole to help support and comfort the foot with every step.
- Nonmarking PU outsole is abrasion resistant and offers excellent slip resistance.
- Alloy toe meets ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards and I/75, C/75 standards for impact and compression.
- ESD footwear meets SD Static Dissipative, ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 standards to provide protection from static buildup or discharge.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width E - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Customer ReviewsWhat Customers Are Saying
Timberland PRO Powertrain Mid Alloy Safety Toe ESD
and Free Returns
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!