Timberland PRO Timberland PRO Powertrain Mid Alloy Safety Toe ESDPowertrain Mid Alloy Safety Toe ESD
$109.9514% OFFMSRP: $127.50
100% True to size
86% Felt true to width
71% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8555459
- View the size chart
- The Timberland PRO® Powertrain Mid Alloy Safety Toe ESD offers athletic style, tough protection, and supportive comfort, making it an ideal modern work shoe.
- Style number: A11QF001.
- Mid-top silhouette.
- Premium microfiber, leather, and rugged breathable mesh upper for long-lasting wear and comfort.
- Work shoe with alloy safety toe provides lightweight protection.
- Cement construction offers flexibility and reduced break-in time.
- Breathable mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable foot environment.
- Conductive polyurethane midsole for consistent static-dissipative performance.
- Fiberglass shank for structural support.
- Antifatigue technology is built into the outsole to help support and comfort the foot with every step.
- Nonmarking PU outsole is abrasion resistant and offers excellent slip resistance.
- Alloy toe meets ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards and I/75, C/75 standards for impact and compression.
- ESD footwear meets SD Static Dissipative, ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 standards to provide protection from static buildup or discharge.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width E - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?