12% OFFMSRP: $125.00
SHIPS FREE4Rated 4 stars out of 5(644)
- Timberland PRO® Authorized Reseller
- SKU: #8773694
- The Timberland PRO® Powertrain Alloy Toe has an athletic, low-profile style that will keep you comfortable and supported all workday long.
- Style numbers: TB0A176A001 (Black Synthetic) and TB0A1B6S001 (Black Synthetic/Orange).
- Premium, durable synthetic upper.
- Lace-up closure for preferred fit.
- Cement construction adds flexibility and reduces break-in time.
- Lightly padded collar and tongue add comfort and stability.
- Breathable mesh lining with anti-odor treatment reduces odor.
- Conductive rubber and PU midsole for consistent static-dissipative performance
- Fiberglass shank provides structural support.
- Outsole features anti-fatigue technology to provide shock absorption and energy return.
- Non-marking PU outsole is slip and abrasion-resistant that is tested to ASTM F2913-2019 Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Alloy safety toe meets I/75, C/75 impact and compression standards. And meets SD (static-dissipative) ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards. Provides protection through conduction and resistance to the wearer against potential hazards due to excessively low footwear resistance.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
86% True to size
93% Felt true to width
81% Moderate arch support