80% True to size
89% Felt true to width
89% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8773694
- View the size chart
- The Timberland PRO® Powertrain Alloy Safety Toe has an athletic, low-profile style that will keep you comfortable and supported all workday long.
- Style numbers: TB0A176A001 (Black Synthetic) and TB0A1B6S001 (Black Synthetic/Orange).
- Premium, durable synthetic upper.
- Alloy safety toe work boot.
- Lace-up closure for preferred fit.
- Cement construction adds flexibility and reduces break-in time.
- Lightly padded collar and tongue add comfort and stability.
- Breathable mesh lining with anti-microbial treatment reduces odor.
- Conductive rubber and PU midsole for consistent static-dissipative performance
- Fiberglass shank provides structural support.
- Outsole features anti-fatigue technology to provide shock absorption and energy return.
- Nonmarking PU outsole is slip and abrasion-resistant.
- Alloy safety toe meets I/75, C/75 impact and compression standards. And meets SD (static-dissipative) ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 safety standards. Provides protection through conduction and resistance to the wearer against potential hazards due to excessively low footwear resistance.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Customer ReviewsWhat Customers Are Saying
Timberland PRO Powertrain Alloy Toe
and Free Returns
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!