Timberland PRO Millworks Chelsea Composite Safety Toe
$123.9520% OFFMSRP: $155.00
80% True to size
75% Felt true to width
67% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9194524
- View the size chart
- The Timberland PRO® Millworks Chelsea Composite Safety Toe work boot has the tough protection, interior support, and durable outsole to take on any challenge your work day brings you.
- Style number: A1RXY214 (Brown Gaucho).
- Premium full grain leather upper.
- Work boot with composite safety toe with CarbonShield™ technology.
- Pull-on work boot with side gore panels for easy on and off.
- Goodyear® Welt construction for a durable mechanical bond for long-lasting wear.
- Back pull loop for easy entry.
- Breathable, moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control.
- Anti-fatigue technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return.
- Molded polyurethane (PU) midsole for added underfoot support and shock absorption.
- Steel shank for excellent stability.
- All-weather TPU outsole is heat resistant up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit/300 degrees Celsius using EN/ISO 20344:2004.
- Durable rubber compound outsole offers is slip, oil, heat and abrasion resistant.
- Lightweight, non-metallic composite safety toe resists corrosion and meets I/75 and C/75 impact compression and ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11, and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width E - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 2 lbs 3 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!