$133.9520% OFFMSRP: $167.50
100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8808252
- View the size chart
- Work through your day in comfortable protection and support in both good and wet weather with the Timberland PRO® Linden 8" Alloy Safety Toe Waterproof Boot.
- Style number: A1AXG001
- Leather and Ever-Guard™ synthetic upper.
- Slip-on boot design with front and back pull tabs for easy entry.
- Waterproof seam-sealed protection keeps out the wet elements for drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- PowerFit™ comfort system uses ergonomic elements at key zones to promote enhanced movement and support.
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time.
- Breathable mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for excellent odor control.
- Cushioned textile insole for added comfort and support.
- Dual-density midsole with anti-fatigue technology that absorbs shock and returns energy to key zones of the foot.
- Fiberglass shank provides structural support.
- Non-marking GripMax™ outsole features "wiper" technology that cleans the surface before the lug pattern makes contact making for less contact with a contaminated floor for better slip resistance.
- Alloy toe meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
- Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
- Circumference: 13 1⁄4 in
- Shaft: 7 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!