Timberland PRO Keele Ridge Work Steel Safety Toe
$89.9518% OFFMSRP: $110.00
100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% No arch support
- SKU: #9194563
- View the size chart
- Stay nimble and quick on that rocky terrain with the trail-ready Timberland PRO® Keele Ridge Work Steel Safety Toe hiking boot!
- Style number: A1Q8O214 (Brown Nubuck Leather).
- Premium leather upper with a waterproof membrane that keeps feet dry and comfortable.
- Traditional lace-up style with fabric laces and durable metal hardware for a secure fit.
- Back pull loop for easy entry.
- Breathable mesh lining and footbed cover.
- OrthoLite® comfort foam insole provides moisture transport, antimicrobial function and long-term cushioning. The ultra-breathable material won't break down or lose cushioning over time, keeping your footwear comfortable and supportive.
- EVA midsole provides excellent underfoot support and shock absorption.
- Climbing-grade rubber toe tip for protection and durability.
- Non-marking rubber outsole features 34% recycled rubber and provides superior slip and abrasion resistance.
- Steel toe meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
- Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width E - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
- Shaft: 5 1⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!