Timberland PRO Helix 6" HD Composite Safety Toe Waterproof BR
$159.9511% OFFMSRP: $180.00
100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8907954
- View the size chart
- The Timberland PRO® Helix 6" HD Composite Safety Toe Waterproof BR boot has the ideal combination of support, protection, and slip resistance to see you through difficult work days in total comfort.
- Style numbers: A1HQL214 (Distressed Brown), A1HPY231 (Distressed Wheat), and A1I4H214 (Tempest).
- Premium waterproof leather upper.
- Waterproof membrane construction locks out the wet elements for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Lace-up system with sturdy metal hardware for a secure fit.
- Padded collar and tongue.
- Embossed side logo detail.
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment to fight odors.
- Cushioned footbed with Anti-Fatigue Technology for superior support and comfort.
- Molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioned comfort and shock absorption.
- Fiberglass shank for structural support.
- Composite safety toe meets I/75 and C/75 impact compression and ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11 and F2892-11 EH safety standards.
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is slip, oil and heat resistant and features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 5 oz
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!