$135.9520% OFFMSRP: $170.00
100% True to size
86% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9009444
- View the size chart
- Give your best everyday with the comfort, support, and reliable protection of the Timberland PRO® Gridworks 6" Moc Soft Toe Waterproof boot.
- Style number: A1KRQ214.
- Premium full grain waterproof leather upper.
- Soft toe work boot with a classic moc toe design.
- Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection. Also provides blood-borne pathogen protection.
- Lace-up system with brass hardware for a secure fit.
- Goodyear® welt construction for long-lasting durability.
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control.
- Cushioned footbed with Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology that absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot while providing enhanced moisture management for all-day comfort.
- Steel shank for structural support.
- Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11, and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- All-weather TPU (thermo-plastic urethane) flat wedge-shaped outsole is oil resistant per SATRA TM63, heat resistant up to 248ºF and abrasion resistant.
- Flat wedge outsole provides maximum ground contact and traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width E - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz
- Shaft: 6 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!