5% OFFMSRP: $210.00
SHIPS FREE4Rated 4 stars out of 5(334)
- Timberland PRO® Authorized Reseller
- SKU: #7553940
- Don't endure another uncomfortable day on the jobsite without a pair of these Timberland PRO® Endurance PR Waterproof Steel Toe work boots.
- Style numbers: 47592001 (Black) and 47591214 (Brown).
- Features 6" work boots engineered specifically for those who spend long hours working on their feet. The Timberland PRO® Endurance series with built-in Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot to deliver long-lasting, all-day comfort.
- Waterproof full-grain leather with waterproof membrane to keep your feet dry.
- Foam-padded collar and tongue with nylon heel pull loop.
- Unique "finger-grip" pull-on feature for ease of entry.
- Dual-purpose top hardware.
- Breathable mesh lining with Agion® treatment.
- Contoured single-density OrthoLite® footbed.
- Abrasion-resistant rubber "double toe" at toe box for increased wear protection.
- Timberland PRO® rubber backstay.
- Anti-fatigue conical PU midsole geometry with fiberglass shank.
- Cement construction.
- Flexible Steel-Flex® puncture-resistant plate.
- Meets CSA Grade 1 ESR requirement.
- Steel toe meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Timberland PRO® non-marking rubber outsole is slip/heat/oil and abrasion-resistant with Ladder Lock™ radius, and is tested to ASTM F2913-2019 Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight: 2 lbs 7 oz
- Circumference: 13 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 5 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
84% True to size
91% Felt true to width
52% Moderate arch support