26% OFFMSRP: $190.00
SHIPS FREE4Rated 4 stars out of 5(158)
- Timberland PRO® Authorized Reseller
- SKU: #7140576
- The insulated, waterproof protection of the Timberland PRO® Direct Attach 8" Steel Toe boot will have you performing at your best even on long work days.
- Style number 26002713.
- Work boot with steel safety toe that meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression and ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 Electrical hazard safety standards.
- Seam-sealed waterproof leather upper provides a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Timberland PRO® 24/7 Comfort Suspension™ technology is a unique comfort system that meets the most rigorous work site demands - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It supports the arch and cushions every step to help to reduce foot fatigue.
- Traditional lace-up system for a secure fit.
- Padded collar for added comfort.
- Direct-inject construction for long-lasting durability.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- 400g Thermolite® insulation delivers warm comfort in cold conditions.
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed provides breathable comfort and allows your feet to feel fresh all day.
- Lightweight blown-thermal plastic midsole for flexibility and cushioning.
- Nylon shock diffusion plate for support and torsional rigidity.
- Slip, oil resistant, non-marking rubber outsole features rubber lugs for durable traction, meets ASTM F2913-2019 Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 9.5 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
90% True to size
89% Felt true to width
63% Moderate arch support