Timberland PRO 6" Resistor Composite Safety Toe Waterproof Insulated BootTimberland PRO 6" Resistor Composite Safety Toe Waterproof Insulated Boot
Timberland PRO 6" Resistor Composite Safety Toe Waterproof Insulated Boot
20% OFFMSRP: $175.00
20% OFFMSRP: $175.00
67% True to size
78% Felt true to width
65% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Timberland PRO
- View the size chart
- The durable construction and insulated protection of the Timberland PRO® 6" Resistor Composite Safety Toe Waterproof Insulated Boot keeps you safe and comfortable in difficult terrain and inclement weather.
- SKU: #8570915
- Style number: A121H231
- Waterproof leather upper with seam-sealed waterproof membrane for abrasion resistance and a dry foot environment.
- Composite safety toe was constructed on a TiTAN® last for nonmetallic protection and a superior fit.
- Dual-purpose top hardware for easy lacing adjustability.
- Padded top collar and tongue for added comfort.
- 200 grams of insulation for added warmth.
- Dual-density dynamic Anti-Fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot.
- Nylon shock-diffusion plate for support and torsional rigidity.
- Lightweight tri-density PU midsole for flexibility and cushioning.
- Cold formula thermoplastic urethane (TPU) outsole features deep lugs for traction and is slip, oil and abrasion resistant that meets ASTM F2913-2019 Non-Slip Testing Standards.. Oil-resistant sole tested for volume swell using EN345 TMP ASTM fuel A 7 Diesel ISO 1817 liquid F for 22 hours and ASTM IRM903 and fuel B for 46 hours.
- Nonmagnetic and nonmetallic composite safety toe resists corrosion and meets ASTM F2412-11/F2413-11, I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards, ASTM F2412-11/F2413-11 rated for Electrical Hazard (EH) protection against open circuits.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 3 lbs 2 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?