- Whether you're tackling your trail run through wet weather or after the clouds have passed, The North Face® Ultra 109 Waterproof trail-running shoes provide a full range of protection against water, mud, and rough, stony terrain hidden by shifting soil.
- SKU: #9340299
- Dryvent™ waterproof uppers pair a highly breathable performance mesh with a waterproof HydroSeal membrane to keep you protected while shedding excess heat.
- Ghillie lacing system allows for locked down support to moves with your stride.
- Highly durable TPU toe cap and PU-coated, leather mudguard wrapping the foot.
- Removable OrthoLite Hybrid footbed absorbs foot strikes and provides targeted energy return.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole.
- ESS midfoot shank.
- TPU Snake Plate™ forefoot protection.
- UltrATAC™ rubber outsole.
- Stability running shoe.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 15 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
94% True to size
96% Felt true to width
88% Moderate arch support
What Customers Are Saying
The North Face Ultra 109 Waterproof