- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.
- SKU: #8533435
- Rely on this quilted jacket to protect your upper body and hips from exposure to the elements during those chilly commutes.
- HyVent™ 2L shell:
• Rugged, textured twill shell offers waterproof, breathable, and fully seam-sealed protection.
• Specially woven face is windproof while retaining breathability.
• DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers additional water-resistant protection.
• Pairs with a smooth-faced taffeta liner that moves easily over bottom layers.
• Goose down insulation offers high warmth with low weight.
• Sewn with horizontal baffles for a classic puffer jacket look.
• Responsibly Sourced Down process ensures that the insulation does not come from birds that have been live-plucked, or force fed, and that their welfare has been protected throughout their lifecycle.
• 550 fill-power.
- Removable faux-fur trim along the attached the hood.
- Full-length zip with snap-button storm flap and inner draft flap.
- Long raglan sleeves.
- Fitted waist with elastic panels.
- Inner zip pocket with headphone cord router.
- Zippered hand pockets.
- Extended hemline hits around the thigh.
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder.
- Body: 100% polyester;
Faux Fur: 70% acrylic, 17% polyester, 13% modacrylic;
Lining: 100% polyester;
Insulation: 75% minimum goose down, 25% feather.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size XS. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 36 in
- Sleeve Length: 33 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?