68% True to size
75% Felt true to width
50% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8352174
- View the size chart
- The Sorel® 1964 Pac Nylon boot is a versatile boot that is perfect for après ski or simply running errands on those cold winter days.
- Waterproof nylon upper with handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell.
- Sherpa Pile snow cuff offers added winter style and reliable warmth.
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction keeps out the wet elements.
- Traditional lace-up design with D-ring metal hardware for a secure fit.
- Removable 9mm washable recycled felt inner boot for added warmth.
- Cushioned textile footbed for added comfort.
- Midsole with 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug helps prevent the cold from seeping into the footbed.
- Herringbone rubber outsole provides excellent stability on cold, snowy surfaces.
- Temp rated at -40°F / -40°C. (Yup, the temp conversion is correct.)
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 15 oz
- Shaft: 10 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!