See Kai Run Kids Atlas II WP/IN (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid)See Kai Run Kids Atlas II WP/IN (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid)
See Kai Run Kids Atlas II WP/IN (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid)
50% Half size too small
90% Felt true to width
78% Moderate arch support
- View the size chart
- All See Kai Run® shoes are designed to promote healthy foot development in kids.
- SKU: #9063459
- The See Kai Run® Kids Atlas II WP/IN high-top will perfectly complement their winter style!
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
- See Kai Run Kids recommends sizing up one size as this style runs small.
- Multi-material synthetic, waterproof upper.
- Dual hook-and-loop adjustable straps.
- Seam-sealed, waterproof membrane construction and gusseted tongue keep water and debris out.
- Reflective details for safety.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Cushioned footbed.
- Rubber outsole for traction and durability.
- Product measurements were taken using size 2 Little Kid, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- This summer, See Kai Run pulled a hat trick by taking home three different awards from three very distinguished award organizations. While the methodology was a little different across each platform, the objective was the same; recognize product excellence in the children's footwear category. See Kai Run has won the Creative Child Awards, Mom's Choice Award for product excellence, and was named the Cribsie 2020 Favorite Footwear Brand for babies and tots.
- Weight: 8 oz
- Shaft: 4 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?