73% True to size
56% Felt true to width
89% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8268497
- View the size chart
- The 08/61 Army Issue Sneaker from SeaVees™ is inspired by the all-purpose sporting footwear worn on base by soldiers in the 1960s at Fort Irwin, Mojave Desert, California.
- Water-resistant expedition grade nylon upper.
- Lace-up front provides a secure and snug fit, while the metal eyelets give you durability.
- Technical nylon laces for a unique look.
- Contrast textile lining.
- Comfort footbed with canvas cover.
- Ribbed calendar outsole is made of long-wearing genuine gum rubber.
- SeaVees recommends these to be worn with no-show socks.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 13 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Customer ReviewsWhat Customers Are Saying
SeaVees 08/61 Army Issue Low Nylon
and Free Returns
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!