SeaVees Army Issue Low Classic
Army Issue Low Classic
SHIPS FREE4Rated 4 stars out of 5(20)
- The 08/61 Army Issue Sneaker from SeaVees™ is inspired by the all-purpose sporting footwear worn on base by soldiers in the 1960s at Fort Irwin, Mojave Desert, California.
- SKU: #8268497
- Water-resistant expedition grade nylon upper.
- Lace-up front provides a secure and snug fit, while the metal eyelets give you durability.
- Technical nylon laces for a unique look.
- Contrast textile lining.
- Comfort footbed with canvas cover.
- Ribbed calendar outsole is made of long-wearing genuine gum rubber.
- SeaVees recommends these to be worn with no-show socks.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 13 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
79% True to size
76% Felt true to width
82% Moderate arch support