- SKU: #9343364
- View the size chart
- Every climber has to start somewhere. The Scarpa® Origin Climbing Shoes provide a flat-lasted fit, reduced tension across the Achilles, and a relaxed fit at the widest part of your foot to keep you comfortable as a new climber.
- Passive System climbing shoes are designed to wrap the foot without providing active support.
- Suede upper in a plush, 1.8 mm construction for softness that doesn't stretch.
- Hook-and-loop strap closure with dual pull loops for a snug fit.
- PAF Heel system interrupts the tension-rubber with a softer rubber to reduce pressure across the Achilles tendon. Holes at the side indicate the amount of tension applied:
• One hole indicates light tension.
• Two holes indicate mid tension.
• Three holes indicate strong tension.
- 1.9 mm Flexan midsole.
- Scarpa Vision 5 mm rubber outsole balances tacky performance for improved grip with durability for versatile indoor-outdoor use.
- Last: FFX. Provides a flat, slightly asymmetric fit.
- Made in Italy.
- Product measurements were taken using size 42.5 (US Men's 9.5), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 9 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!