- Whether you are just heading out for a day hike or a multi-day backpacking trip, the rugged durability, supportive interior cushioning, and grippy outsole of the Scarpa® Kailash Plus GTX hiking boot will keep you moving in total comfort all day long.
- SKU: #8999987
- 1.8mm nubuck leather upper.
- Mid-cut hiking boot for added ankle protection.
- Features ACTIVimpact Technology™ system that uses materials that help absorb the negative impact of ground shock. This reduces stress on the lower limbs and allows you to transfer energy more easily into the activity at hand.
- Traditional lace-up with speed lace hardware for a secure fit.
- Partial perimeter rubber rand.
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort lining for long-lasting protection and breathability.
- Cushioned Flex Plus footbed for underfoot comfort, flexibility, and support.
- Lightweight PU midsole for all-day support and comfort.
- Vibram® Biometric / XS Trek rubber outsole with pronounced lugs for excellent traction.
- Built on the TML last.
- Made in Italy.
- Product measurements were taken using size EU 41 (US Women's 9), width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Shaft: 5 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
67% True to size
50% Felt narrower than marked
67% Moderate arch support