89% True to size
77% Felt true to width
88% Moderate arch support
- View the size chart
- The SAS® Gretchen combines style and technology for the ultimate boot experience!
- SKU: #9094854
- Water-resistant leather upper is treated to help resist the absorption of water to keep your foot dry.
- Traditional lace-up closure for a secure fit.
- Heel tab for easy on and off.
- Offers a removable, shock-absorbing footbed that contours from toe to heel for the perfect fit.
- SAS CoolSTEP™ footbed is made of an antimicrobial material that helps wick moisture away from the foot and helps reduce friction that can cause heat buildup.
- TRIPAD® Technology delivers extra support through the three main pressure points of the foot: inside ball, outside ball and heel.
- Features SAS Tripad® Cushions designed to comfort all three pressure points: the inside ball, outside ball and heel for all-day therapeutic support.
- Polyurethane midsole is a lightweight and flexible component that provides comfort without compromising support.
- The SAS X-tra Grip Sole® has outperformed industry standards using the Brungraber Mark II testing method for wet and oily conditions. The unique hexagon shape rubber outsole pattern helps to channel floor spills to maintain effective contact with floor surfaces and is non-marking.
- This style is a Medicare and Diabetic approved shoe.
Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500 diabetic shoe.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width M - Medium (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 13 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?