81% True to size
69% Felt true to width
81% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8867801
- View the size chart
- This style is a Medicare and Diabetic approved shoe.
- Turn any tough day on the job into a breeze with the superior comfort and support of the Alpine.
- Durable Waterguard™ water-resistant leather uppers in a casual silhouette.
- Cushioned tongue and collar for a cozy fit.
- Traditional lace-up closure for a secure yet adjustable fit.
- Soft and breathable textile linings.
- A removable SAS CoolStep™ Footbed features an anti-friction lining that provides a cool surface underfoot with a moisture-wicking bottom layer designed to keep your feet cool and dry.
- Features SAS Tripad® Cushions designed to comfort all three pressure points: the inside ball, outside ball and heel for all-day support.
- Lightweight, flexible, and shock-absorbing polyurethane midsole provides added support and stability.
- Features a durable, non-marking, and slip-resistant X-Tra Grip Sole™ that meets or exceeds Mark II testing method for wet and oily conditions.
- Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500 diabetic shoe.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width N - Narrow (AA). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 15 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
SAS Alpine Non-Slip