- View the size chart
- The tough yet sporty style of the Airtwist Low from PUMA® Safety shoes offers comfort, protection, and reliable grip to keep you moving all day.
- SKU: #8789117
- Composite safety toe meets or exceeds the highest ASTM F 2413-11 standards for toe impact I/75 and compression C/75 and EH (Electrical Hazard) safety Standards.
- Protection against electric hazard from open electrical circuits up to 18.000 volts under dry conditions.
- Style number: 643045.
- Leather, microfiber, and textile upper with a first-class modern cut.
- Updated composite cap has a roomier design for added comfort for the toes.
- Direct-injected toe protection.
- First-class upper and modern cut.
- BreathActive functional lining provides a more comfortable and drier foot environment.
- New ergonomic last shape for extraordinary fit.
- Removable, BA footbed is anatomically formed with BreathActive technology.
- Heel area features idCell element technology that is made of lightweight foamed EVA, providing excellent shock absorption.
- Rotation point reduces friction and wear.
- This combined with a triple density midsole for shock absorption and high energy return makes it a great choice for many work environments.
- It has an oil, slip and abrasion resistant rubber outsole that meets ASTM F1677 based on the Mark II slip-resistant test standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width W. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
43% True to size
83% Felt true to width
74% Moderate arch support
Was this page helpful?