Pendleton Chief Joseph Sweater Skirt
$76.6223% OFFMSRP: $99.50
- SKU: #9257439
- Pendleton Women's Size Chart
- The Pendleton® Chief Joseph Skirt is named after the Nez Perce leader who resisted government orders to move his tribes onto an Idaho reservation. In 1877, he surrendered only to save his people from a harsh winter with little supplies. He is widely admired for protecting his people and symbolizes bravery and strength.
- Cozy sweater knit with a stunning Native American print.
- Classic pencil silhouette.
- Elastic banded waist.
- Straight hemline.
- Pull-on styling.
- 100% cotton.
- Hand wash and dry flat.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Skirt Length: 26 in
- Waist Measurement: 26 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!