- The Pearl Izumi® Quest Road Cycling Shoes have exactly what you need to focus on the road in front of you. The fatigue-resistant, stiff plate and highly breathable upper keep you clipped in and putting miles behind you.
- SKU: #9289844
- Cleats not included.
- Bonded, seamless upper made with breathable mesh and perforated synthetic upper.
- 1:1 anatomical closure follows the foot's shape to help eliminate hot spots and reduce instep pressure.
- Contoured heel cup for maximum comfort.
- Plush collar and breathable fabric lining offer a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable SELECT insole supplies underfoot cushioning and arch support.
- SELECT 1:1 Composite Power Plate with carbon fiber forefoot insert provides lightweight stiffness and durability (stiffness rating 8). Plate features Direct-Vent technology for cooling and drainage.
- Concave plate shape for enhanced stiffness and anatomical support.
- 1cm EVA foam and rubber heel bumper provides out-of-saddle walking stability.
- SPD (two-hole and three-hole design) cleat compatible.
- BioViz® reflective elements improve low-light visibility.
- Product measurements were taken using size EU 46 (US Men's 11.5), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 12 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
93% True to size
71% Felt true to width
79% Moderate arch support