O'Neill EPIC 4/3
- Be that legendary girl on those epic waves!
- SKU: #8349320
- UPF 50+ fabric helps protect your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- 4/3 mm thickness specifically for warmer waters.
- Soft, flexible neoprene fluid foam fabrication allows top performance.
- Strategically placed seamless paddle zones allow for unrestricted motion.
- Glued and blindsticthed seams to help prevent water entry.
- Single sealed neckline keeps you warm and toasty.
- Long sleeves for a wider range of motion.
- Back closure system with glued-in zipper and hook and loop cover.
- Seamless lumbar design to increase comfort.
- Krypto Knee Padz™ designed to reduce abrasion and extend the life of the suit.
- Easy to access and completely secure external neoprene key pocket at lower leg.
- Clean graphics throughout.
- Inside chest: 57% nylon, 43% polyester;
All other panels and zip flap: 100% nylon;
Outside knee: 58% nylon, 42% spandex;
All other outside panels: 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
- Hand wash cold, dry in shade.
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn, unwashed items in the original packaging with tags and if applicable, the protective adhesive strip intact. Note: Briefs, swimsuits and bikini bottoms should be tried on over underwear, without removing the protective adhesive strip. Returns that fail to adhere to these guidelines may be rejected.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?