82% True to size
93% Felt true to width
73% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8714025
- View the size chart
- Feel one with your surroundings in the On™ Cloudventure trail-runner shoe.
- Predecessor: None.
- Support Type: Overpronation/Stability.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Trail.
- Differential: 6 mm.
- Two-layer upper design features a lightweight, breathable, water-repellent outer layer, and a comfortable inner layer.
- Lace-up closure.
- Unique lacing forms a diagonal line that follows the foot's natural movements.
- Protective rubber toe cap.
- Heel pull loop.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining.
- Removable foam insole.
- CloudTec® outsole with 11 individual pods that stretch back upon impact to offset the forces of downhill running.
- Micro-engineered Grip-Rubber outsole features four levels of grip for optimal control on the trail.
- Please note that ONLY the On Cloud 50/50, Cloud Terry, and Cloud running shoes feature an extra pair of conventional laces, along with the On Cloud easy-entry speedlaces.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 9 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
What Customers Are Saying