- Sustainably Certified
- Olukai™ is a proud Certified B Corporation brand dedicated to meeting high standards for sustainability and social responsibility.
- SKU: #7608145
- From sunrise to sunset and beyond, the Mea Ola will infuse the soul with the serene island style of OluKai™.
- (May-Ah Oh-La) - Translation: Creature.
- Comfortable hand-sewn toe post with metal rivet accents.
- Full grain antiqued leather straps.
- Synthetic pigskin lining and neoprene backing.
- Hand-sewn canoe lash whipstitch detail.
- Moko laser artwork on footbed with embroidered logo detail.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole wrapped in premium full grain leather.
- Anatomically correct contour for a personalized fit and sustained comfort over time.
- Full grain leather wrapped outsole with non-marking molded gum rubber traction pods.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 10 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
59% True to size
95% Felt true to width
57% Moderate arch support