58% True to size
65% Felt true to width
88% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8603954
- View the size chart
- Get the walking shoe comfort you crave in an adventure-ready boot with the New Balance® WW1400v1 hiking boot!
- Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500 diabetic shoe.
- Grey features Thinsulate™ insulation for added warmth and protection.
All other colors are not insulated.
- Waterproof membrane helps keep feet drier.
- Water-resistant leather uppers.
- Mesh tongue and collar.
- Lace-up closure.
- Protective toe overlay.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable molded foam insole.
- Durable foam midsole.
- ROLLBAR® posting system helps reduce rear-foot movement.
- Differential (heel-to-toe drop): 11 mm
- Rubber outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 14 oz
- Shaft: 5 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
New Balance WW1400v1