Item InformationMore from Maui Jim
- Please click here for more information about PolarizedPlus2® technology.
- SKU: #7824944
- Be sure to see things clearly with the Maui Jim™ Wiki Wiki.
- PolarizedPlus®2 Technology blocks glare and UV from all angles.
- Proprietary MauiGradient® lenses allow an appropriate amount of light to be filtered through certain areas.
- Maui Evolution® lenses fuse the best qualities of glass and polycarbonate lenses.
- The Wiki Wiki features these lens options:
-Neutral Grey Lens offers contrast and the highest available light reduction. Suitable for all light conditions, especially bright, direct sunlight.
-HCL® Bronze Lens is perfect for low-light conditions or for those who like a subtle bronze hue for everyday wear. Offers excellent contrast.
-Maui HT™ High Transmission Lens is suitable for variable and low-light conditions. HT boosts colors, contrast, and depth perception, and delivers the most visible light of all Maui Jim lenses.
- CLEARSHELL® Scratch Coating: A proprietary, silicone-based hard coat that protects your lenses against nicks and scratches.
- Pure titanium frame material is lightweight, durable, and comfortable.
- Perfect for smaller facial features.
- A double bridge design with adjustable, non-slip silicone nose pads.
- Traditional anti-corrosive hinge.
- Saltwater safe.
- Please contact an eye care professional for prescription availability for this style.
- Carrying case included (may appear different from picture).
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
- Eye Size: 58 mm
- Bridge: 16 mm
- Temple Size: 132 mm
- Weight: 1 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?