- SKU: #9152556
- Marmot Size Chart
- These Marmot® Kodachrome Convertible Pants are engineered to dry fast, keep you dry, and provide excellent flexibility that's perfect for the trail!
- Regular fit is eased, but not sloppy, and perfect for any activity.
- Abrasion Resistant Nylon fabric
• Abrasion resistant and stretchy nylon fabric gives you added protection from snagging and tearing.
• UPF 50+ helps keep your skin safe while you're out in the sun all day.
• PFC Free Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) coating that sheds light rain and dries quickly to keep you comfortable when it's drizzling outside.
- Belt loop waistband with a zip fly and 2-button closure.
- DriClime® mesh waistband liner provides superior wicking performance.
- Hand pockets in front and 2 patch pockets with a zip closure on the back right pocket.
- Welted zip close pocket on the right thigh.
- Inseam gusset panel provides a wider range of motion.
- Legs zip-away just above the knee converting the pants into a 9" inseam shorts.
- Brand patch on back right pocket.
- 94% nylon, 6% elastane.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size 2, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Waist Measurement: 30 in
- Outseam: 40 in
- Inseam: 31 in
- Front Rise: 8 in
- Back Rise: 12 in
- Leg Opening: 16 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?