- SKU: #8668549
- Click here for a video on how Lucchese boots should fit!
Please note: Lucchese boots should fit snug around your instep. When you first try the boots on, you should always do so with a cool and completely dry sock. For further information, please click on the Lucchese Fit Guide
- The Lucchese® Leadville boot offers a modern Western style that is ideal for the gentleman cowboy.
- Mad dog goat leather upper with a burnished finish.
- Authentic lived-in look is achieved by Lucchese's "10-Year Stonewash" finish that gives it both character and style.
- Pull on boot with strap pull loops.
- Soft leather lining for a more comfortable next-to-skin feel.
- Cushioned leather footbed provides all-day comfort.
- Leather outsole with rubber heel tab provides excellent traction and long-lasting durability.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design, meticulous construction, and cushion comfort insole.
- Handmade in Texas.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
- Circumference: 13 3⁄4 in
- Shaft: 12 1⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Customer ReviewsWhat Customers Are Saying
and Free Returns
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!