100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
67% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8088289
- View the size chart
- Though many the miles, dig deep and find the strength to carry on with the help of the Tibet GTX from Lowa™.
- A ruggedly built backpacking boot. Ideal for carrying heavy loads (50+ lbs) over long distances and tough weather conditions.
- Durable nubuck leather upper.
- GORE-TEX® technology ensure breathable, waterproof protection.
- Compatible with strap-on crampons.
- C4 tongue is anatomically contoured to cradle the foot.
- Tongue stud and X-lacing helps distribute pressure for enhanced comfort.
- Extended rand for added protection.
- FlexFit Synchro promotes a more natural flex at the ankle, as well as a better heel fit for heightened stability.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Breathable fabric lining pushed moisture out and away from the skin.
- Balance footbed features a breathable top layer and slow reacting foam for added comfort.
- PU midsole with SPS Dynamic technology is designed to control overpronation and supination, as well as reduce fatigue over long distances.
- Full-length, 5mm nylon stabilizer with a PU layer for optimal underfoot control.
- Vibram® Masai outsole delivers exceptional traction.
- Built on a women's-specific last for a better fit and feel.
- Made in Germany.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
- Shaft: 6 1⁄4 in
- Platform Height: 1 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?