75% Half size too small
50% Felt true to width
67% Excellent arch support
- Take in all of Mother Nature's breath taking beauty in a pair of these Karakorum mountaineering and backpacking boots from La Sportiva®.
- Ideal boots for NOLS and Outward Bound courses.
- Features 2.8mm Idro-Perwanger leather uppers withstand years of abuse.
- Vibram® rubber rand.
- Padded Cordura® cuff.
- Dry-Best® lining.
- 8mm high-density nylon with anti-torsion plate.
- SBR Aircushion midsole.
- Makalu board construction.
- Multidirectional 3D Flex™ hinge promotes easy flex and faster break-in period.
- Aggressive Vibram® Couloir sole with semiautomatic crampon attachment for alpine climbing.
- Product measurements were taken using size 43 (US Men's 10), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 2 lbs 3 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!