SHIPS FREE4Rated 4 stars out of 5(5)
- Please click here for the La Sportiva Size Conversion.
- SKU: #7809129
- You need to make sure you're prepared when you head out into the wilderness. The La Sportiva® Glacier WLF will give you the performance and comfort you're looking for to perform at your peak and get the job done.
- Please note this boot is designed for Wild Life Forestry management and not for front line firefighting.
- Mountain boot is ideal for wildland fire mitigation and clean up, linesman, and backpacking.
- Water-repellent, 3mm Idro-Perwanger Roughout Leather upper.
- Built on the Makalu last.
- PU aircushion midsole.
- Dry-Best® lining for water-resistance and a drier foot environment.
- Heat resistant sole with a rubber compound that is resistant to 300°C and a glue that is resistant to 70° C.
- Features 8mm MtnFlex with 1.5 mm Dacromet-coated half steel shank insole.
- Vibram® Ice-New HRO Test and ISO 20344 Certified sole.
- Vibram Ice-New semi-auto crampon compatible sole for a tough, snow and rock-eating grip. Vibram is the most trusted name in the boot sole business.
- Made in Italy.
- Product measurements were taken using size 44 (US Men's 10.5+), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 5 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 7 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
80% True to size
100% Felt true to width
60% Moderate arch support