47% Full size too small
50% Felt narrower than marked
83% Moderate arch support
- Through stones, roots and branches, the Bushido trail shoe will keep your foot in place and responsive!
- Awarded the Editor's Choice in the June 2014 issue of TrailRunner Magazine.
- Racing Lite Ergo last.
- Uppers are made of Airmesh, Thermal adhesive microfiber and high frequency welded ripstop.
- TPU toe cap for added durability.
- Mesh lining with highly breathable lateral mesh inserts.
- Lace up closure with a stretch air mesh tongue.
- 1.5 mm dual-density MEMlex midsole with TPU stabilizer for all-day comfort and support.
- EVA Rock Guard is highly compressed to protect feet from rocks and abrasions.
- 19 mm heel / 13 mm toe / 6 mm drop.
- FriXion® XF rubber outsole with Impact Brake System™ V-Groove™ provides superior traction and excellent grip.
- Product measurements were taken using size 45 (US Men's 11.5), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 13 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Customer ReviewsWhat Customers Are Saying
La Sportiva Bushido
and Free Returns
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!