Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- The Baruntse is a sturdy, durable Double boot made for high altitude mountaineering.
- Made on the Nuptse last.
- Cordura® coated inner boot, with insulating high-density foam, is super resilient and durable.
- Thermo-moldable 7mm high density insulating EVA inner boot.
- Low-profile synthetic outer boot will not absorb moisture.
- Equipped with a polyurethane-coated two-layer PE insulating outerboot for durable warmth.
- Transparent PU Tech anti-abrasion film with high insulation expanded PE.
- High-density expanded PE insulating barrier and a thermo-reflective aluminum layer with an anti-abrasion protective non-woven netting.
- Giugiaro design lacing hardware.
- Slip lasted inner boot construction and board lasted outer boot construction.
- 6mm insulating Ibi-Thermo + PE insulating barrier and aluminum insulation.
- 8-9mm TPU midsole with SBR Air Cushion.
- Vibram® Montagna outsole provides the maximum durability and grip on any terrain.
- Weight of footwear is based on single item, not the pair.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!