- For safety against the many hazards of a work site, lace into the reliable comfort, performance and protection of the Louisville 6" Steel Toe work boot from KEEN® Utility.
- SKU: #8016965
- Steel safety toe meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH (Electrical Hazard) standards.
- Combination waterproof nubuck leather and abrasion-resistant Tough-Tec leather uppers.
- KEEN.DRY membrane ensures waterproof breathability.
- Locking metal hook and lacing eyelets.
- Anatomically correct protective steel-toe for a roomier toe box.
- Plush collar for added comfort.
- Removable, dual-density EVA footbed is metatomical for better support.
- Dual-density, compression molded EVA midsole provides long-lasting cushioning.
- Non-marking, oil and slip-resistant KEEN.GRIP rubber outsole meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Shaft: 6 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
85% True to size
92% Felt true to width
71% Moderate arch support
What Customers Are Saying
KEEN Utility Louisville 6" Steel Toe