84% True to size
97% Felt true to width
83% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Keen Utility
- View the size chart
- The Keen® Utility Braddock Mid AL boot lets you perform at your best in rain or shine with its waterproof protection and reliable comfort.
- SKU: #8492356
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper.
- Anatomically correct protective steel-toe boot for a roomier toe box and excellent arch support that cradles the natural contours of the foot.
- Traditional lace-up design.
- KEEN.DRY™ waterproof breathable membrane keeps out the wet elements for a drier foot environment.
- Features lining with hydrophobic and hydrophilic two-zone comfort technology.
- KEEN.PROTECT is KEEN® Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsole wraps up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed.
- Direct attach outsole for superior bonding.
- Nonmarking KEEN.GRIP™ rubber outsole is oil and slip resistant, and meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards.
- Steel toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?