67% True to size
86% Felt true to width
88% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8879154
- View the size chart
- The Keen® Anchorage Boot III Waterproof winter boot is a versatile style that will keep you comfortable and confident throughout the season.
- Waterproof full grain leather upper.
- KEEN.PROTECT is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsole wraps up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
- KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane keeps out the wet elements for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- 200g KEEN.Warm insulation for protective warmth against the cold.
- Front and back pull tabs for easy entry.
- Slip-on design with side gore panels for a flexible yet secure fit.
- Breathable mesh lining for added comfort.
- Thermal heat-shield footbed captures warmth and provides underfoot comfort.
- Cleansport NXT™ technology offers a natural odor control that provides a fresher foot environment.
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole for excellent shock absorption.
- ESS shank offers lightweight support and stability.
- KEEN.Freeze rubber outsole with 4mm multi-directional lugs provides superior traction and grip on both snow and ice.
- Comfort rated: -25ºF / -32ºC.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb
- Shaft: 5 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
What Customers Are Saying
KEEN Anchorage Boot III Waterproof