83% True to size
85% Felt true to width
72% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8804048
- View the size chart
- Run your heart out in the pillowy, plush cushioning of the Hoka One One® Bondi 5 running shoe!
- Predecessor: Bondi 4.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation (supination).
- Cushioning: Maximum cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 4 mm.
- Open engineered mesh uppers with 3D Puff Print Frame synthetic overlays offers maximum breathability and structural support.
- Lace-up closure.
- Roomier toe box compared to the last iteration.
- Heel pull loop.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Comfortable fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Molded Ortholite® footbed.
- Early stage Meta-Rocker promotes propulsion.
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability.
- Full-length EVA midsole supplies high-performance cushioning.
- Heel/Toe: 31 mm/27 mm.
- Moderate heel bevel promotes smoother heel transitions.
- Zonal rubber outsole placement in high-wear areas.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 10 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
Hoka One One Bondi 5