- Helly Hansen Size Chart
- The Helly Hansen® Svalbard Parka is engineered to keep you toasty when the temperatures start to dip!
- SKU: #9128662
- Regular fit follows the body with a cut that's neither too loose nor too tight.
- Helly Tech® shell:
• Features a Helly Tech® shell that has a waterproof yet breathable outer layer. Keep you dry, comfortable, and on the move.
• Fully seam sealed feature waterproof sealing of seams for increased strength of the seams in all areas of the garment.
• Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coating that sheds light rain and dries quickly to keep you comfortable when it's drizzling outside.
- PRIMALOFT® Black
• PRIMALOFT® Black insulation emphasizes warmth, softness, and lightweight comfort for day to day wear.
• 133g/m² Hood Fill Power.
• 100g/m² Sleeves Fill Power
- Attached, adjustable hood with removable faux fur trim and stand collar provide additional warmth when you need it.
- Long articulated sleeves that fit loosely through to the cuffs with internal stretch wrist gaiters.
- Full zip closure in front with internal draft flap and external, snap-button close storm flap.
- Zip pocket with zipper garage on the right chest glove D-ring below.
- Internal zip pocket on the left panel lets you keep the essentials in place when you're on-the-go.
- Dual entry hand pockets let you keep small items close at hand.
- Drop-tail hemline gives you a little extra protection from cold lift chairs.
- Branding on left chest and sleeve.
- 100% polyamide;
Insulation: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 37 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?