Helly Hansen Loke JacketHelly Hansen Loke Jacket
Helly Hansen Loke Jacket
- Sustainably Certified
Item InformationMore from Helly Hansen
- Helly Hansen Size Chart
- This Helly Hansen® Loke Jacket is a lightweight waterproof jacket that's perfect for packing for the trail.
- SKU: #9171411
- Helly Tech® shell:
Features a Helly Tech® shell that has a waterproof yet breathable outer layer. Keep you dry, comfortable, and on the move.
- bluesign® approved fabric is dyed without hazardous chemicals and uses less water and energy.
- Fully seam sealed feature waterproof sealing of seams for increased strength of the seams in all areas of the garment.
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coating that sheds light rain and dries quickly to keep you comfortable when it's drizzling outside.
•10,000 mm waterproofing.
•10,000 gm moisture vapor permeability.
- Attached, adjustable drawcord hood with a stand collar gives you additional coverage when you need it most.
- Long sleeves fit loosely through to half-elastic and adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs.
- Full zip closure with external hook-and-loop storm flap.
- Arm pit zippers let you vent excess heat as needed.
- Covered zip close hand pockets in front.
- Branding on the left chest.
- 100% polyamide.
- Machine wash cold and dry flat.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 28 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?