Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
67% Full size too large
100% Felt true to width
50% Excellent arch support
- SKU: #8375276
- View the size chart
- The Hiangle climbing shoe from Five Ten® is ideal for the cost-conscious climber looking to battle high angle terrain in total comfort and with assured performance.
- Split-grain leather upper conforms to the shape of the foot and also slides on easily.
- Secure hook-and-loop closures for an easy on and off.
- Unlined leather construction allows for incredible comfort and breathability.
- Features a stiff midsole for edging.
- Team shoe heel cup is extra snug.
- Stealth® C4™ rubber outsole delivers high friction and exceptional edging.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 9 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!